Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In the interests of protecting our medical team, staff and especially our patients, we require you not to attend our practice if you display any of the following:
- Any flu like symptoms – fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue
- Awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- Tested positive to COVID-19
- Been a close contact with someone that has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 7 days
Telehealth appointments are available for existing patients provided you have seen a doctor here for a face-to-face consult in the last 12 months. Your Telehealth consult may be privately billed with an applicable Medicare rebate.
If you would like to arrange a telephone consult, please call the clinic on 6687 8299 or alternatively you may request a telehealth appointment using our online booking system, HotDoc.
Services such as the provision of referrals, certificates and prescriptions can be conducted over the phone and will be sent by unencrypted email, faxed or eScript as required.
By proceeding to book a telephone consultation you are agreeing to:
- your information being sent by email as not all providers have fax or encrypted email
- assigning your Medicare rebate (where available) to the doctor to claim directly from Medicare (Bulk Billing)
After the telephone call if it is agreed that you should attend the clinic for an examination, we kindly ask:
- You come to your appointment alone unless you need someone to help you mobilise.
- You do not bring any children who are not being examined by the doctor.
- You do not bring other family members who are not being examined by the doctor.
- We ask that patients drive to the practice but remain in your car until the doctor is ready to see examine them.
- We may ask some patients to drive to the rear carpark - where the doctor will examine the patient in their car.
We do not offer COVID-19 testing facilities – we encourage you to use a Rapid Antigen Test home test-kit or attend a fever clinic, pathology collection centre or respiratory clinic for PCR testing.
We do offer COVID-19 vaccinations – Pfizer and Novavax as per Government guidelines. Please call our clinic on 6687 8299 to make a booking via online booking with HotDoc.
We aim to continue to provide our usual services such as vaccinations programs including Influenza vaccinations and childhood immunisations. If you have an upcoming appointment with one of our Allied Health professionals and have questions or concerns, please contact the clinic to discuss.
Please be assured the safety of patients and staff is always our priority. We are receiving daily up-to-date information and will continue to respond to the changing situation.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and hope to provide you with the same high level of care that you have come to know from our practice.
For up to date information on Coronavirus please visit the links below.